Monday, July 12, 2010

Website Shopping: What’s the Price?

BLUEman: The Male Perspective

Most of the time, when I want to learn about one product or another, I search the website of the company for which it was created by.

I already have an idea into what the products purpose is, so before I read into what it can completely do for me, I search for the price. Sometimes, I have to search a lot harder than I really want to, thus I lose interest in the product all together. Game over.

For example, after we got engaged, Valerie and I started to put together our ideas as to what we wanted are wedding to look like.

The most important thing for us, outside of the venue in San Diego, was the photographer. So our initial web search took us to different photographers throughout the San Diego area. If I was on a photographer’s website, or any wedding vendor website for that matter, and it didn’t have a price sheet, I’d move on to the next one.

It’s no different than shopping for a car. The main company website may have starting prices of the car, but when you really want to find out what the car will cost you, you head to the dealer website. If you’re like me, you’d rather not call to find out, because they will want you to come down and see the car, and then they’ll discuss the price.

It’s important to know what kind of price you might be looking at paying before really finding out if they are worth having at your wedding. At least when you meet with the vendor, both you and the vendor will know you are somewhat serious about having them as a part of your wedding.

But the most common of all the non-priced wedding vendors happens to be the business we are in, wedding planning.

For the reasons expressed above, that is why we at Blueprint Affairs publish our package pricing on our website, along with what it includes. And best yet, you still get a free one hour consultation so that we can see if we are a fit for your wedding.

For additional information or to schedule a free one hour consultation, visit the Blueprint Affairs website or email info@blueprintaffairs.com today.

No comments:

Post a Comment