Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BPAffairs || Fun Session With Love








Weddings, engagement photos, and baby pictures are a glimpse at many types of shoots that Michelle Myers of Shelly Love Photography perfects. Recently, I decided to update some of my business photos and see how Michelle brings 'fun' to her sessions. We visited a nearby park on an unusually cool Arizona day and Michelle had her way with my pictures.


Funny to admit~ I really loved hamming it up in front of the camera. I thought many of you could get an idea of what a great photographer can do with some candid shots. Her website has other wedding samples too if you're curious. As your wedding planner, my comprehensive list of professional vendors like Michelle can provide the services to best fit your needs.

It's easy to have your dream wedding with the right vendors whose relationships can be seen behind the scenes and the cameras.

1 comment: