Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Special Edition || Mother's Day {Early Planning}

Mother's Day is almost upon us and I find myself thinking of the crafty or shall we say Etsy way to show my mom love. If you haven't heard of Etsy, this is a great place to find crafty originals from people buying and selling them. I found these cute drink covers that would be fun to share with the coozy lovin' mom's out there. It's a genious idea..ahem..those DIY brides out there would also love to check this site out. They have their own category on weddings that you can discover or spend hours clicking through.









For many of us daughters and sons, we don't have to rely on our own crafy or uncrafty creations that we made in our youth years. We can celebrate our Mom's Day/ Mother's Day is all its glory with creations done with entrepreneurs out there. I love to see small business owners sprouting up and help keep our lives easier. Let's face it, much prettier too!

No comments:

Post a Comment