Tuesday, March 22, 2011

{Blissful Event} Our Anniversary

I love the feeling of being in love and celebrating BIG events. My husband, Brian and I celebrated our wedding anniversary last night. We celebrated at a surprise location, Jalapeno Inferno, which has great food, amazing marg's and isn't too spicy. We started with a fabulous queso appetizer and finished with some frozen yogurt at Mojo. Eh, I was trying to be a little healthy. In the morning, Brian surprised me with a digital photo frame and a beautiful poem he wrote just for me. (**He steals my heart time and again.)

Anyone that knows me, knows I'm in love with taking pictures. The digital frame is the way to go as I have thousands of pics.....all on my computer.

Delicious! Jalapeno Inferno

I love being a wedding planner as I get to celebrate those magical moments between my couples that I felt on my wedding day. I still get goosebumps when my couples say their vows. I'm a hopeless romantic but then I'm glad I married Brian because he's the same.


Below is a picture of me indulging in Cookie Monster at Mojo. Plus, about ten toppings or so.......

Mojo Yogurt's biggest fan!


No comments:

Post a Comment